200hr Yoga & Meditation Teacher Training Course Bali
29 Day Yoga & Meditation Retreat in Paradise
This is high quality training course for anyone interested in the esoteric arts. Our highly experienced teachers have thousands of hours of certified study and practice.
It provides a clear map to navigate your own path and help others benefit too.
We’ve made it easy for you to commit to yourself and dive deeper than ever before.
You will leave feeling confident to teach yoga and meditation or simply enjoy
these universal gifts for regaining balance, joy, and purpose in your life.
This course is suitable for anyone looking for an immersion into Self, wisdom and healing.
A retreat is your opportunity to rest, restore and re-emerge with a new sense of depth, purpose and compassion in your life
- Carve out a career path that brings enthusiasm and energy to your life
- Deepen your meditation and yoga practice far beyond common understanding
- Join an amazing community of students waiting to journey with you towards greater compassion, knowledge and harmony.
Why is this course special?
Our teachers offer:
- an esoteric explanation about the scientific, physical and energetic components of asana and yogic philosophy
- authentic tantric philosophies
- a space for revealing the Supreme Self
- a recognition of sacredness inherent in every aspect of life
- huge downloads of wisdom, experience and personal practice
- and most importantly, a gentle delivery method, helping you to download tonnes of information, while emphasising space and rest.
This course offer you the pearls of wisdom from important yogic paths:
- Jñana Yoga and Self Inquiry -The wisdom of Non-duality
- Tantra Yoga – The Sacred dance of Shiva (consciousness) and Shakti (energy)
- Hatha Yoga- The power of asana, energy & kundalini
- Karma Yoga – Teaching as a service for humanity; non-doership
- Bhakti Yoga- Devotion and Love
To read more about curriculum and content please click here.
- 200hr Yoga Alliance Certification
- Digital teachers kit including asana papers, information slides, and photos for you to use when you start teaching
- Hardcopy of asanas & teachers tips
- 1 on 1 consultations and follow up support
- A life-long connection to Spanda Yoga School and it’s opportunities
Prices for the 200hr Teacher Training Course 2018
Course fee: $3700
Early Bird: $3450 (to be submitted in full by April 20th)
*A non-refundable deposit of $350 secures your spot in the course.
**Discounts apply for Spanda Students who have completed the Yoga Course or silent retreats. Please enquire.
***Course fees exclude food or accommodation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about accommodation options. There is a range of price options from ~ 1k – 3k for 29 days including breakfast.
The TTC will take place in the yoga studio (shala) at Honai. Honai is one of the best resorts in Ubud. To view photos and more information CLICK HERE. We have limited, heavily discounted rooms at Honai Resort, as well as its neighbouring resort Bakung. Please contact us to secure a space!
- Payment through Bank Deposit
Payment plans available (contact Arooza)
- Spanda School (Westpac)
- BSB 036157
- Account number 587713
- Email receipt and name to email@example.com
Before May 31st: 50% refund
After May 31st: no refund
Ava is the main teacher and founder of Spanda School. Predominantly she offers yoga classes, tantra courses and meditation retreats. She is skilled in a wide range of offerings, having dedicated herself wholly to awakening, service and the pursuit of knowledge.
After doing her first training in 2011, Ava has had the dream of bringing esoteric Yoga and meditation to Perth. Her path of service began giving classes in Mandurah and various studios in the South-West, as well as teaching at the Agama Headquarters in Thailand, Rishikesh, Singapore and the Hridaya School in Mexico.
It is Ava’s greatest joy to guide others and herself along the path of Spiritual transformation, aligning with life’s purpose and connecting to the Spanda or the innate enthusiasm of our hearts. Besides the meditation, her greatest growths have come from living in Hridaya community itself, Hatha Yoga and conscious relationships.
Ava has studied Philosophy at the University of Sydney as well as UWA and Murdoch. Considered as an academic with a thirst for spiritual knowledge, she has an innate gift for teaching and a generous attitude that touches each of her students in a loving way. Your time spent with Ava will bring a new inspiration to your life!
- Agama TTC (500hr+) in 2011
- Hridaya TTC (500hr+) in 2013
- YACEP 20hr Yin Yoga Training 2017
Ava has taught and worked at the headquarters of both Agama & Hridaya since 2011, as well as in many locations internationally and within Australia.
Start the process of a lifetime
For more information or to let us know you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.