200hr Yoga & Meditation Teacher Training Course Bali
28 Day Meditation Retreat in Paradise
Would you like a month embracing stillness and discovering a deep inner peace?
Sometimes we need to actually remove the superficiality and the noise, and go on retreat.
Join our highly experienced teachers and an amazing community of students on a journey to reveal compassion, loving connection and true wisdom.
The Spanda School 200hr accreditation is life-changing 28 day retreat.
We’ve made it easy for you to commit to yourself and dive deeper than ever before.
This course provides a clear map to navigate your own path and help others benefit too.
You will leave feeling confident to teach yoga and meditation or simply enjoy
these universal gifts for regaining balance, joy, and purpose in your life.
This course is suitable for anyone looking for an immersion into Self, wisdom and healing. It includes everything that we believe makes a well-rounded & knowledgeable yogi, teacher, healer and human being.
This journey is ready for you to step up and meet it.
This course balances:
- a scientific approach to physical and energetic effects of asana alignment (Yin Yoga & anatomy)
- the authentic tantric philosophies (Agama & Anusara Yoga)
- meditative non-dual intention of revealing the Supreme Self with the Self-Inquiry method (Jnana Yoga)
- a recognition of Sacredness inherent in every aspect of life (Hridaya Yoga)
- huge downloads of the wisdom, experience and personal practice
- Gentle delivery method, helping you download tonnes of information, while emphasising space and rest.
How to book:
Course fee: $3550
Accommodation: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about accommodation options.
What to Expect:
- Huge transformation due to the intensive length, techniques and group
- 1 on 1 support from your experienced teachers
- A deepening meditation experience and knowledge how to center yourself
- Deep rest
- Lifelong connection to Spanda School, support, love & community
- Hatha, Jnana, Karma, Raja and Tantra Yoga
- Different styles of yoga from classical to modern
- Perspectives from Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, Shiva Samhita and modern flow styles
- Asanas: Postures for relaxation, awareness, recognition and meditation, and as a tool for purifying the physical and energetic bodies
- Pranayamas: Breath as a powerful tool for subtle purification and accessing meditative states
- Bandhas & mudras: Locks that enhance the benefits of the yogic practice and kundalini rising
- Meditation: Hridaya meditation for the revelation of the Spiritual Heart and other various techniques from other contemplative traditions.
- Anatomy of physical and subtle bodies
- Chakras, meridians, nadis and their coordination
- Modern western and ancient eastern psychology
- Buddhist and yoga philosophy
- Introduction to Kashmir Shaivism
- The teachings from Jesus, prayer, miracles and synchronicities
- Sacred Poetry
- Abundance and manifestation work
- Business, purpose, intention & ethical marketing (based on yamas and niyamas)
- States of consciousness and the consciousness of oneness
- Nidra Yoga
- Hridaya Yoga
- Agama Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- and more.
This course offer you the pearls of wisdom from important yogic paths:
- Jñana Yoga and Self Inquiry -The wisdom of Non-duality
- Tantra Yoga -The Sacred dance of Shiva (consciousness) and Shakti (energy): embracing all as Divine
- Hatha Yoga-The power of asana
- Karma Yoga – teaching as a service for humanity
- Bhakti Yoga- Devotion and Love as a pilar in your intention
Important Technical skills:
- Creating Sacred Space
- Presence & Voice
- The Art of Alignment & Adjustment
- Physical anatomy
Practicums and quiz:
- Each student will lead 5 hours of teachings divided in different classes: yoga, meditation and lecturing.
- Each student will need to answer a written exam based on philosophical and practical questions.
- 200hr Yoga Alliance Certification
- Digital teachers kit including asana papers, information slides, and photos for you to use when you start teaching
- Information booklet
- 1 on 1 consultations and follow up support
- A life-long connection to Spanda Yoga School and it’s opportunities
Note: There will be a strong energetic transmission from the teachers. This is a restorative retreat setting for self-awareness and healing, emphasising traditional yoga wisdoms: realisation, awakening, direct states of awareness etc.
Prices for the 200hr Teacher Training Course 2017
Δ Course fee: $3550
- Payment through Bank Deposit
- Payment plans available
- Spanda School (Westpac)
- BSB 036157
- Account number 587713
- Email receipt and name to email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about accommodation options and the nearby resorts, with a range of price options.
Δ Honai Resort
Honai is one of the best resorts in Ubud. To view photos and more information CLICK HERE.
The TTC will take place in the yoga studio (shala) at Honai.
Before June 16th: 50% refund
After June 16th: no refund
Δ Getting to Bali
The international airport for Bali is Ngurah Rai International Airport. All students need to fly to Denpasar (DPS). The easiest option is to let your hotel/resort know when you are coming and they can arrange a pick up from the airport for you. Next option is: Taxis are available at the airport in the arrivals section. Please make sure you negotiate the rate prior to getting into the taxi, which will be around 30 AUD. Another suggestion is to share a taxi with others who may be heading to Ubud. Also, ensure there is not too much luggage as they will charge you extra for that. Depending on traffic it can take from 90 mins to 2 hours to get to Ubud.
Please ensure your passport has a validity of a minimum of 6 months. For visa information kindly check: https://www.bali.com/visa-
As much as we put our trust in Shiva, you may consider getting medical insurance for the trip. For a smooth no stress retreat, medical travel insurance is highly recommended. A hospital suitable for expats will be in Nusa Dua which is approximately 2 hrs away from Ubud. The cost for emergency care or hospitalizations is greater for a visitor to Bali.
Δ About Ava
Ava is the main teacher and founder of Spanda School. Predominantly she offers yoga classes, tantra courses and meditation retreats. She is skilled in a wide range of offerings, having dedicated herself wholly to awakening, service and the pursuit of knowledge.
After doing her first training in 2011, Ava has had the dream of bringing esoteric Yoga and meditation to Perth. Her path of service began giving classes in Mandurah and various studios in the South-West, as well as teaching at the Agama Headquarters in Thailand, Rishikesh, Singapore and the Hridaya School in Mexico.
It is Ava’s greatest joy to guide others and herself along the path of Spiritual transformation, aligning with life’s purpose and connecting to the Spanda or the innate enthusiasm of our hearts. Besides the meditation, her greatest growths have come from living in Hridaya community itself, Hatha Yoga and conscious relationships.
Ava has studied Philosophy at the University of Sydney as well as UWA and Murdoch. Considered as an academic with a thirst for spiritual knowledge, she has an innate gift for teaching and a generous attitude that touches each of her students in a loving way. Your time spent with Ava will bring a new inspiration to your life!
- Agama TTC (500hr+) in 2011
- Hridaya TTC (500hr+) in 2013
- YACEP 20hr Yin Yoga Training 2017
Ava has taught and worked at the headquarters of both Agama & Hridaya since 2011, as well as in many locations internationally and within Australia.
Δ Start the process of a lifetime
For more information or to let us know you are interested please contact email@example.com