Meditation Instructor Training
Would you like to learn so much about meditation,
you could teach it yourself?
Meditation is our greatest opportunity for health, harmony, wisdom and perfect peace.
Miraculous healing effects come from our ability to calm the nervous system, detox the mind and rest the body. When we establish a heart-filled practice, we begin to train ourselves in non-reactivity, opening to the infinity of life, its opportunities, beauty and love. Meditation changes everything.
- Defining spirituality and its foundations
- A profile of meditative traditions (buddhism, yoga, tantra, etc.)
- Clarifying obstacles in meditation
- Open concepts, the mind & stillness
- Foundations of Nirvana & Enlightenment
- Sublimation techniques: Jnana vs. Tantra.
- Hridaya meditations for the revelation of the Spiritual Heart
- Basic understandings of esotericism (prana, energy, panchakosha, chakras)
- Concentration techniques as separate from meditation techniques (5 of each)
- Offering meditation as a business
- Purpose, service and detached action (karma yoga)
- How to structure a class
- How to maintain a lifestyle that is full of integrity based on the wisdom of Classical Yoga
- Practicums & feedback on guiding meditations 1 on 1
- Yin Yoga/ addressing the physical body to help meditations go deeper
- On-going support from Ava and Spanda School
- Connecting to a glowing & growing spiritual community that is permanently grounded here in Fremantle
- 40hr Certification of a meditation instructor from Spanda School
- 10 hour digital kit of video lectures of the Yamas & Niyamas
- Meditation scripts and advice manual
- Digital copies of the material from the course
- Photos to use when offering meditation in the future
- 10% off the August Silent Meditation Retreat in Margaret River
- *Includes the 9am Hatha on both Saturdays for free
At Spanda School, our approach is based on Knowledge of the Self: a timeless understanding of what we really are, beyond the forms that we usually take ourselves to be.
According to Shankaracharya, the antidote to illusion is knowledge.
It is the knowledge of the Self that we seek so deeply through all our interactions in our life.
Are you ready to gift yourself this great opportunity?
Early bird price (ends July 10th): $720
Full price: $820
Saturday August 11th ~ 11 – 6pm
Sunday August 12th ~ 9 – 530pm
Saturday August 18th ~ 11 – 6pm
Sunday August 19th ~ 9 – 530pm
Or submit payments/ deposits:
- Spanda School
- BSB 036157
- Account number 587713
- Email receipt and name to email@example.com
For payment plans and bookings please contact Arooza3112@gmail.com.