200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, Fremantle
This 200 hour yoga course is open to passionate yoga students, aspiring yoga teachers & health & wellbeing professionals.
This is an opportunity to discover what your inner alignment is – aka how to live with an open heart, with the enthusiasm of the universe supporting your daily life.
- Carve out a career path that brings enthusiasm and energy to your life
- Deepen your meditation and yoga practice far beyond common understanding
- Join an amazing community of students waiting to journey with you towards greater compassion, knowledge and harmony.
This 12 month program will cover
- an esoteric explanation about the scientific, physical and energetic components of yoga
- authentic tantric philosophies
- a space for revealing the Supreme Self
- a recognition of the sacredness inherent in every aspect of life
- huge downloads of wisdom, experience and personal practice
What you’ll receive
- 200hr Yoga Alliance Certification
- Lifetime connection to a yoga community that is permanently grounded in W.A.
- Discounted unlimited class membership at the school
- Discounted package of all the following segments – contributing to the certification.
It will be delivered over 12 months through the segments below
Commit to 5 yoga practices a week & daily meditation for 6 weeks. At the same time, re-write your subconscious mind with the incredible Yamas & Niyamas from the Classical Yoga of Patanjali.
Our 30 hour meditation Teacher Training Course (4 days over 2 weekends) will cover the fundamental teachings that are missing from most peoples meditation practice. It will host a collection of over 20 techniques that work together to create a phenomenal meditation practice.
1 Weekend every other month.
Dive into the crucial aspects of yoga teaching such as anatomy, physiology, karma yoga, holding space and creating experiences.
1 Friday evening per month
These evenings will allow for a sharing space as well as where students will practice teaching classes.
4 or 7 Day silent retreat
The silent meditation retreat at Spanda is an exquisite system of balance and harmony – immersing ourselves into silence, nourishment and nature. The teachings during the retreat support us on an incredible inward journey – affirming the realisation of our Self and an infinite formless reality. Such an experience is mandatory to be grounded in the stability of the Heart and the Self.
Structure & Cost
All segments can be taken at any point depending on the availability of the offerings at Spanda. They must be completed within a 15 month period. Graduation and certification is granted after the completion of all 200 hours.
This course offers a certification from Spanda School as well as a 200hr accreditation through Yoga Alliance.
Enrolments of the upcoming course have begun.
Next 4 Day Retreat – May 18th 2018
Next 7 Day Retreat – March 30th 2018
Weekends & Friday evenings in Fremantle starting June 2nd 2018.
Cost of course
Plus the cost of a 4 or 7 day silent retreat of your choosing.
Complete payment due by May 31st.
Bookings can be made through the MindBody link here.
or through submitting a bank deposit into:
- Spanda School
- BSB 036157
- Account number 587713
- Email receipt and name to firstname.lastname@example.org