What is Tantra
Tantra is a spiritual technology and philosophy that blossomed in India and as well as Tibet in the early 6th Century.
Through different scriptures and esoteric yoga practices, this system pioneered an incredible new way of connecting the human being to the universe. Included in this system were also tools for moving energy between man & woman. In our day and age, we can look back to this sacred philosophy and relate it to our everyday relationships, intimacy and understanding of life.
What to Expect
The workshop consists in 3 main topics: Love, Relationships and Sacred sexuality
You will learn theoretical and practical tools connect your relationships (with yourself included) to consciousness and to love.
The methodology is based in the esoteric teachings of Tantra, Taoism, Yoga, Meditation and other contemplative traditions.
Some of the topics we will explore are:
- What is Tantra?
- What makes sexuality tantric?
- What is the polarity between Shiva and Shakti
- The sexual energy and its power of transformation
- Sexual de-conditioning
- The chakras seen through the sexual perspective and couple psychology
- The different types of love and relationships
- The curves of pleasure
- Tantra hatha yoga
- Partner practices
- Sublimation methods to refine sexual energy
- and various excersices to open the heart and expand in love and awareness.
How will this benefit you
This workshop is a unique experience which will transform the way you perceive sexuality, it will give you the tools to transform it into a path of spiritual growth.
- This workshop is aimed to give you the key tools to begin to practice tantric sexuality.
- Learn the power your sexuality can have on every area of your life.
- Discover deeper intentions behind the desire for sex, for you and the opposite sex.
- Receive the ancient secrets of tantric lovemaking, learning how to make sex sacred.
- Go beyond inhibitions & insecurities, and connect with the depth of love.
This workshop is a space of growth and transformation where you will plant the seed of self-love, recognition and expression of your own divinity and the bliss to connect with the other through this transparency.
This workshop will help you to take all your relationships to a deeper level, to enjoy this precious gift -LIFE- with another perspective, recognizing the sacredness that lives in you, your lover and all people around you.
Join us in this counscious celebration of divine love, life and nature, wich is expressing through you as you for you.
- There is no nudity in this workshop.
- Open to everybody – singles & couples, all religions / beliefs / sexual orientations
- The space held is one of safety and confidentiality and boundaries are always honoured.
- No previous experience in Tantra is necessary.
The teaching approach of this workshop is to integrate daily life – its light and shadows – with the subtle longing for the Truth. Deepening the connection with another, while at the same time connecting with the deeper intention of one’s own Heart. This intimacy helps us to understand better how sex and relationships can become a path of transformation and growth, while experiencing them with a rich and fulfilling life-experience.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes, yoga pants
- Bathers and sarong (or shorts & small top)
- White clothes
- Musical instrument or something that produces a nice sound (wind chime, bowls, etc…) (optional)
- Essential oils or something natural that smells good
- Feathers, silk, or any material pleasant for touch
- Notebook and pen
Cost for both days (including snacks & refreshments): $295
Early bird price: $245 (ends Oct 14th)
Book through MindBodyOnline link here.
Or through bank deposit:
•Account number 587713
•Email receipt and name to email@example.com
Saturday the 28th 12 – 730pm
Sunday the 29th 10 – 3pm
Latifa’s aspiration for spiritual growth has inspired along a deep path into yogic and tantric wisdom. The need of Self-understanding and well-being brought her to have her first approach to spirituality and non-dual teachings from a group of essenian Mexican traditional healers from Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico. With the essenians she discovered the importance of natural healing, the mysteries of the soul, energies and self-awareness. This was her invitation to Yoga.
Latifa has been practicing yoga and meditation since 2008 with different inspiring teachers and spiritual masters around the world and has received +1,200 hours of certified teacher training.
Latifa is an Agama, Hridaya, Anusara and Meditation teacher specialising in Tantra and teacher training courses. She first taught in Rishikesh, India in 2011, and has continued teaching internationally in Thailand, Bali, India, Europe and Mexico since then.
Latifa offers a unique, dynamic and inspiring style of yoga infused by authentic spiritual wisdom. She feels eternal gratitude to walk the path of yoga everyday, an amazing, loving, coherent path, a path towards Truth, a path to God.
About Spanda School
This peaceful & welcoming sanctuary in beachside South Freo is the perfect location to start exploring the more rare aspect of spiritual practice, yoga & meditation.
Unlike no other studio in WA, Spanda School is rooted in the lineage of Hatha Yoga, Tantra, Jnana & Kashmiri Shiavism. You may find a competitive atmosphere in most yoga classes in the West, or at best, a modern version of the posture practice that is missing the potency of this secretly practiced tradition.
At Spanda School the focus is entirely different – refreshing & eye-opening. Through our daily drop-in sessions and longer programs, we prepare the human being for the highest realisations of infinite potential, but also for the revelation of the mystery of our true nature – Shiva Consciousness.