Kids Yoga & Art Workshop
Heart-Centred Education Programs
By The Little Yoga School
The intention is to MOVE, PLAY and CREATE so we can nourish the Body, Heart and Soul.
We will playfully explore:
- Movement (Yoga postures & Games)
- Art & Creativity for the Soul
- Breath Awareness
- Meditation and Mindfulness
Kids deserve to be in spaces of love and beauty and this workshop is a prime opportunity for kids to experience the beautiful space created by the Spanda Community.
This workshop is run by TWO qualified and experienced Educators with a background in teaching Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness and Art to children.
Suitable for 4 – 10 year olds.
Saturday August 4th 3- 430pm
Exchange is $25 per child for 1.5hr class.
Bookings can be made through the MindbodyOnline link by clicking here.
or contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org to book over the phone 0404 606 001.
On-going workshop attendance includes:
- Access to private/closed fb group community which features ongoing posts/exercises/info on natural learning for families to provide continuity at home plus the benefits of a collaborative learning community!
- Info on EYLF (national early years framework) curriculum for families (especially useful for homeschooling families)
- Ongoing support offered via FB group on Conscious Education and Conscious Parenting